The CS+ (formerly CubeSuite+) integrated development environment provides simplicity, security, and ease of use in developing software through iterative cycles of editing, building, and debugging. You can use the basic software tools for developing software for Renesas MCUs immediately after the initial installation. CS+ is also compatible with Renesas hardware tools including the E2 and E1 on-chip debugging emulators (sold separately), which facilitates advanced debugging. Abundant extensions and functions for user support ensure a dependable environment for all users.
Compiler packages for the target products include CS+. Combining a compatible emulator product with either edition of CS+ (commercial or evaluation) makes all types of debugging functions available.
Important: CS+ is not generally promoted to U.S. and European customers.
- Python Scripts [Learn More]
Sample scripts are available on the Web site: You do not have to write scripts from scratch.
- Smart Manual [Learn More]
Quick reference to register information from the editor (and other panels) without having to scan through manuals
- Smart Browser [Learn More]
View the information you require, including the contents of hardware manuals and sample code
- Comparing Performance in Optimization [Learn More]
Easy comparison of the results of optimization for speed, not only for size, and settings for this are quick and simple.
- Interoperability with the Smart Configurator [Learn More]
Easy embedding of Renesas drivers in systems
- Network Verification [Learn More]
[Debugging CAN bus reception procedures] No need for an actual other party when debugging communications
- Online Help [Learn More]
Viewing the latest help files
- CAN Communication Time Measurement Solution [Learn More]
[Measuring times for CAN bus reception] This allows you to measure the response times for CAN bus transfer (up to the start of processing by the program after reception).
- Current Consumption Tuning Solution [Learn More]
[Measuring current drawn] You can check the relations between program operations and changes in current drawn by measuring system currents.
- Verification Through Fault Injection [Learn More]
[Pseudo-error debugging] Abnormal states which are hard to realize can be set up with this system.
- Verification of Safety [Learn More]
[Exclusive control check tool] Check variables in access-prohibited areas to see that they have not been changed.
- Smart Reports [Learn More]
Collective output of quality-related information
- Main-Core Debugging [Learn More]
Main-core debugging enables the development of user programs while keeping secure information confidential from engineers who are developing non-secure programs.
- Learn More
CS+ Compiler Package
- Latest Ver.: V8.05.00
- Released: Jan 20, 2021
- Details of upgrade (See Tool News)
- License Information
- Operating Environment
- Product Line up (Package for each corresponding MCU)
- Evaluation edition (Note1)
- Select the [Downloads] tabbed page, search for [Evaluation Software], then select the version you would like to try from the results. The evaluation edition can be used as the commercial edition after purchasing a license key of the compiler package. For more information, see [Switch from evaluation edition to commercial edition] in the [CS+ Information for Users] page.
Target Devices (Target Families)
- RX Family
- RL78 Family
- RH850 Family
- 78K Family (78K0, 78K0R)
- V850 Family