SA-Designer lets you design actual analog front-end circuits employing Smart Analog products(Renesas Smart Analog MCU and Smart Analog IC) and then generates the circuit data as C source code
Conventionally, it took time to prepare hardware according to the sourcing and component changes of analog front-end circuits to fit the sensor behavior. That will be unnecessary with the Smart Analog and SA-Designer, which enables circuit design done easily, just with mouse operation on your computer.
- Use the GUI to design and customize circuits in the style of a block diagram.
- Display a list of the generated circuit data (register values, etc.), save it for later, and restore old data.
- Generate C source files for use in circuit design. (Source for CS+, IAR Embedded Workbench provided by IAR Systems, and GNU compiler provided by KPIT Technologies Ltd..)
- Register to CS+, e² studio, and IAR Embedded Workbench project, and run build, download, and debugging in the CS+, e² studio, and IAR Embedded Workbench.
- Include tutorials.
- Integrated Tools：CS+ V3.00.00 or later, CubeSuite+ V1.02.00 or later, e² studio, IAR Embedded Workbench, On-chip debugging emulator E1, Full-spec emurator IECUBE
- Learn More