DISCONTINUED SOFTWARE NOTICE - This software / tool has been discontinued.
Software support will continue in most cases. Please contact Renesas support with any questions.
Support for this product is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
- Zero wait-state real-time emulation
- Emulation memory 4M bytes, which can be mapped in 64 byte blocks into the target processor's address space
- 256 PC Breakpoints
- Up to 12 hardware breakpoints using the event and range channels in the Complex Event System (CES)
- Up to 32K cycles Trace Buffer, which can be stopped and read during program execution
- Trace buffer acquisition filtering using the CES
- Execution time measurement of total time, or relative time, with a resolution between 20ns and 16us
- 4 user logic probes which can be used as CES trigger events
- Automatic tracking of the target system supply voltage, to ensure that the emulator draws no power
- Multiple target clock selection
- Windows software supplied as standard
- No need to remove the casing to connect to target
- Learn more