This simulator enables source-level debugging of applications on our integrated development environment CS+ even before the target system becomes available, thus achieving efficient debugging of the programs developed for the V850 MCU.
It comes with diverse break and coverage measurement functions and allows you to evaluate software modules almost as if they were running on the actual system board. Furthermore, its intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface) operability makes your debugging environment highly user-friendly.
- Superb usability
- Excellent operability enabled by our integrated development environment CS+
- Graphical display of the result (Visual debug function)
- Comprehensive debug functions
- Mixed display of programs written in C and Assembly languages
- Various break conditions including PC and memory access
- Diverse trace functions
- Automatic updating and display of memory and register during program execution
- Stack trace function
- Performance evaluation
- Cycle-accurate performance evaluation (Number of cycles can be measured by taking into account bus width, instruction queue buffer and the number of wait.)
- Profiling and CS+ analysis functions (Number of execute cycles can be measured for each function.)
- Coverage function (Display in C and Assembly languages)