The low voltage inverter for 2/3 wheelers traction motor control is a reference design for high power 48V motor control applications. The reference design features AEC-qualified digital, analog and power products.
The reference hardware has relevant peripherals to help implement motor control techniques, such as 120° trapezoidal, vector control and volts per frequency (V/F) control.
Design files are available on request to shorten time-to-market.
- Reference solution includes inverter hardware design files (schematics and gerber) and sample demo software, allowing fast evaluation and development for real-life use cases
- Supports connection with vehicle input/putput (I/O), brake sensors, accelerators, gear and drive modes, and pulse width modulation (PWM) outputs for digital clusters
- LIN Master and LIN Slave ports connect with ride-by-wire throttle and on-board diagnosis (OBD) ports, respectively. The CAN port allows access to other engine control units (ECU) and sensor information on the vehicle (e.g. speed or torque command settings for the drive)
- The 48V power stage of the inverter can be scaled per customer requirements
- Supports sin/cosine resolver, hall, encoder sensor and inductive position sensor input for rotor position
- Verfied functional and performance proven in existing customer designs
|RH850/F1L||In-vehicle high-end microcomputer for automotive body applications that can respond to a variety of systems||User’s Manual||Contact Sales|
|ISL78434||100V Boot, 4A Peak, Half-Bridge Driver with Single PWM Input and Adaptive Dead Time Control||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|Intelligent Power Device|
|UPD166029T1J||N-channel high-side switch with charge pump, voltage controlled input, diagnostic feedback with proportional load current sense and embedded protection function||Datasheet||Contact Sales|
|ISL78206||40V 2.5A Buck Controller with Integrated High-Side MOSFET||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL78301||40V, Low Quiescent Current, 150mA Linear Regulator for Automotive Applications||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL78307||40V, Low Quiescent Current, 50mA Linear Regulator for Automotive Applications||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|