This solution is designed for cordless, rechargeable, battery-powered blender applications, with a battery front end to monitor and control battery life, and a specialized Renesas motor control IC with integrated FET driver for the motor. In this application, the 24V edge blender has different profiles for different types of blending to preserve battery life and the battery can be easily connected to a stand-alone charging dock.
- The RAJ306010 contains a Renesas RL78 MCU core allowing for compact size, the industry’s lowest current consumption and advanced motor control functionality, including rotor position detection.
- Integrated motor drive circuitry, including current and voltage sensing for optimized performance.
- Power products with high efficiency and accuracy, as well as added safety features to support consumer battery-driven systems.
- Cordless, battery-powered small appliances
- Small appliances with motor control