RAJ306000GFT is general-purpose Motor control IC for three phase brush-less DC motor applications. The RAJ306000 has built in MCU (RL78/G1F) and a pre-driver. This has three half bridge circuits and can drive two N channel-MOSFET (High-side and Low-side).
- Operating power supply voltage: 6V to 30V
- Operating temperature : Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Support function of Input terminal for Speed control signal and signal of Start/Stop.
- Built-in 5V regulator
- Low power consumption VM current (excluding 5V/7V regulator and charge-pump) : [MCU block]: +5.2mA (HS Mode : fIH = 32MHz, VDD = 5V) [pre-driver block]: + 13.5mA [VM = 22.5V] VM standby current : 64µA (typ.)
- GPIO : 28ch, Port for Input : 2ch