The ISL8018DEMO1Z demonstration board is intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load applications sourcing from 2.7V to 5.5V. The ISL8018DEMO1Z simple smallest factor demo board is used for a quick and easy demonstration of the performance of the ISL8018 low quiescent, high-efficiency synchronous buck regulator.
The ISL8018DEMO1Z is a 20.07mm x 16.51mm 4-layer FR4 board with 2oz copper in all layers. The complete converter occupies 115.613mm2 area.
ISL8018EVAL3Z evaluation boards are also available.
- High-efficiency synchronous buck regulator with up to 97% efficiency
- ±10% output voltage margining
- Adjustable current limit
- Start-up with prebiased output
- Internal soft-start - 1ms or adjustable
- Soft-stop output discharge during disabled
- Adjustable frequency from 500kHz to 4MHz - Default at 1MHz
- External synchronization up to 4MHz - Master to slave phase shifting capability
- DC/DC POL modules
- μC/μP, FPGA and DSP power
- Plug-in DC/DC modules for routers and switchers
- Portable instruments
- Test and measurement systems
- Li-ion battery powered devices