Each device has an active low enable input G and a direction control input, DIR. When DIR is high, data flows from the A inputs to the B outputs. When DIR is low, data flows from the B inputs to the A outputs. The HD74HC245transfers true data from one bus to the other. This device does not have schmitt trigger inputs.
- High-Speed Operation: tpd = 8 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
- High Output Current: Fanout of 15 LSTTL Loads
- Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
- Low Input Current: 1 µA max
- Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)