The RAA457100 is a receiver IC for low power wireless charging system. RAA457100 performs battery charging by wireless transmission power and DC power supply to receiver application system from battery. When RAA458100 is used in a transmitter, a wireless charging system with bi-directional communication can be constructed.
- Wireless battery charging
- DC power supply to application system by high efficiency DCDC converter
- Monitoring some pin voltages such as rectified output voltage, battery voltage by 12bit A/D converter
- Modulation/Demodulation function for bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Transmitter system(RAA458100) can read and write RAA457100 registers for setting charge control parameters
- Function which converts wireless communication to 2-wrie serial communication for communication between transmitter and receiver application system
- Battery protection, Low battery voltage detection