The FS1025-DL comprise a MEMS flow sensor mounted on a circuit board with an amplification circuit and a flow housing.
The FS1025-DL is targeted for liquid applications. The sensor utilizes thermopile sensing, which provides an excellent signal-to-noise ratio and is ideal for applications requiring low power. It is highly sensitive at low flow rates with a very fast response time.The FS1025-DL outputs a non-linear curve with flow. It features an Analog, 0 to 4.5V, and Digital I2C output.
FS1025-DL complies with NSF/ANSI 61: Drinking Water Systems Components - Health Effects. It can be safely used in water and beverage applications.
- Measures liquid mediums
- Robust solid isolation technology
- Resistant to vibration and pressure shock
- Fast response time
- 0 to 4.5V DC output, digital I2C output
- Supply voltage: 5V DC
- Operating temperature range: 5°C to +75°C
- NSF/ANSI 61 Compliant
- Water dispensers
- Liquid metering or switch
- Process controls and monitoring